Wednesday, May 23 2012 from 6:30-9:30pm (PT)
Los Angeles, CA
Join us for our pre-E3
panel on Video Games Marketing, PR, News and Reviews at Beverly Hills
Porsche. Our expert panelists will discuss cutting-edge game marketing
and PR, including: viral trailers, influencers, social media, sweeps,
online communities, and events, and more.
Scheduled Speakers (more to be added):
- Tracy Williams, Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment, Marketing Director. Managed social-media campaigns including Witcher 2 at PAX East, and Lord of the Rings at E3 and San Diego Comic-Con. Previously worked at Activision on Prototype promotion via Facebook.
- Arne Meyer, Naughty Dog, Community Manager. Works on community strategy for multiple award-winnig Uncharted 3 game and other titles @Naughty_Dog
- Kym Nelson, IGN (Fox Interactive), VP of Interactive Sales. Works with clients including games, movies, auto and other to promote on top game and entertainment news and review site. @IGN
- Brad Winters, GameTrailers, General Manager. GameTrailers has original shows, interviews and coverage of video games. @GameTrailers
- David Sievers, Maker Studios, VP of Business Operations. Started Maker's GameStation, a network of online video creators, tastemakers, and influencers focused on game-related video content who create all-original video content averaging >200M views per month. @dnsievers @MakerStudios
CALL FOR SPEAKERS/ SPONSORS: If u want to sponsor, or do game marketing, PR, news & reviews for top game titles, publishers or sites, email firstname.lastname@example.org with GAMES as subject
Our event will also feature the Game Truck and food trucks parked in the Beverly Hills Porsche parking lot! Play games in the Game Truck, a pimped out truck with four game consoles inside where up to 16 people can play games on Xbox, PlayStation, Wii, etc. @GameTruckLA