2019 Porsche Panamera Maintenance Ownership Costs
2019 Porsche Panamera Maintenance & Ownership Cost Breakdown
The 2019 Porsche Panamera is an impressive sports car with an impressive price tag. That said, having the knowledge of what it takes to keep up with maintenance and services for the vehicle could be the thing that helps you decide if the Panamera is right for you.
With so many different costs that will be going into the ownership of the 2019 Porsche Panamera, it is important to carefully consider every little cost to decide whether or not it will be the right choice for you as a Porsche customer in Beverly Hills, CA.
Below we share with you some of the important costs to keep in mind!
2019 Porsche Panamera Maintenance Costs
The 2019 Porsche Panamera has many maintenance and repair needs, just like any other Porsche vehicle. The overall estimated cost to maintain and repair a Panamera varies depending on mileage, location and shop. The following are the average costs for each specific maintenance need for the 2019 Porsche Panamera.
2019 Porsche Panamera Maintenance Cost Breakdown
- Engine oil and filter change: Between $550 and $589
- Engine air filter replacement: Between $409 and $550
- Cabin air pollen filter replacement: Between $76 and $149
- Spark plug replacement: Between $148 and $393
- Brake Pad Replacement: Between $963 and $994
- Transmission Fluid Change: Between $79 and $100
- Coolant Change: Between $214 and $264
- Battery Replacement: Between $767 and $788
2019 Porsche Panamera Ownership Costs
The ownership costs over the span of five years for the Porsche Panamera adds up to an average of around $98,261. The following are each of the specific ownership expenses on average for the 2019 Porsche Panamera:
2019 Porsche Panamera Ownership Cost Breakdown
- Tax credit adds up to $0
- Insurance adds up to $5,887
- Maintenance adds up to $9,836
- Repairs add up to $3,068
- Taxes and fees add up to $6,586
- Financing adds up to $14,334
- Deprecation adds up to $47,102
- Fuel adds up to $11,448