2019 Porsche Panamera vs 2019 Tesla Model S
2019 Porsche Panamera Vs 2019 Tesla Model S Comparison and Differences
The 2019 Porsche Panamera and the 2019 Tesla Model S are both impressive choices for sports car enthusiasts in Beverly Hills, CA.
The main difference between the two vehicles is the fact that the Model S is electric, while the Panamera is not. Each vehicle has striking features and excellent performance overall, and both will certainly give you something to brag about.
Continue reading to discover more of the comparisons and differences between the 2019 Porsche Panamera and the 2019 Tesla Model S.
2019 Porsche Panamera Vs Tesla Model S: Engines & Performance Specifications
The 2019 Porsche Panamera has excellent performance features, and it will impress even the most picky Porsche drivers and customers in Beverly Hills, CA.
The performance overall of the 2019 Panamera is now even more dynamic and efficient than the last model released. Being the greatest and fastest on the road was never easier with the 2019 Porsche Panamera.
- 5.4 s 0 – 60 mph
- 164 mph
- Porsche Traction Management
- Rear-axle steering
- 8-speed Porsche Doppelkupplung
- Porsche Active Suspension Management
- SPORT mode
- Electromechanical power steering with variable ratio
The 2019 Tesla Model S’s performance is as impressive it looks—sleek and smooth. With Best in Class Storage at 30 cu ft, Model S moves even quicker and more efficiently than ever.
Model S takes up even less space and gets customers in Beverly Hills, CA, to where they need to go in even less time. Talk about impressive.
- 2.4 s 0 – 60 mph
- 163 mph
- All-electric powertrain
- Dual Motor All-Wheel Drive as standard
- Adaptive air suspension
- 370 mi as Longest Electric Range
- 30 min Recharge 170 miles
- Autopilot advanced safety and convenience features
2019 Porsche Panamera Vs Tesla Model S: Engine Options
The 2019 Porsche Panamera has an even lighter and more compact engine than ever before. With Porsche Torque Vectoring Plus and Porsche Dynamic Chassis Control Sport, the 2019 Panamera offers more power, strength and longevity for customers in Beverly Hills, CA.
- Turbocharged V6 engine
- 330 hp
- 331 lb-ft torque
The 2019 Tesla Model S is all electric, so it doesn’t have a typical sports car engine. But with the all-electric powertrain and low center of gravity, the Model S delivers the most efficient performance and range for the Tesla customer in Beverly Hills, CA.
- Charges faster than any other electric car with Supercharge
- 518 hp
- Up to 792 lb-ft
2019 Porsche Panamera Vs Tesla Model S: Interior & Quality Features
The interior of the 2019 Porsche Panamera is as luxurious as it gets for customers in Beverly Hills, CA. The options for the style and color of the interior are entirely up to the Porsche customer and their personal taste.
While the interior of the 2019 Panamera has been completely updated, overall it maintains that classic Porsche look with plenty of space and comfort.
- Porsche Advanced Cockpit
- Direct Touch Control
- Compact gear selector
- High-res 12-inch touchscreen display
- Four-zone automatic climate control for rear passengers
- Two high-res screens for rear passengers
The 2019 Tesla Model S has storage and cargo space like no other sports car, and it is capable of seating up to five adults, which is more than the traditional sports car.
The interior of the Model S is spacious, simple and sleek, and with the extra seat in the back, even more passengers can enjoy the excellence alongside the driver in Beverly Hills, CA.
- Second trunk in the front
- Two driver displays
- Front extended forward with no need for a bulky engine
- Central 17-inch touchscreen
- Personalized drive settings
- Rear seats fold flat for max cargo space
- Hospital-grade air quality with HEPA filtration system
2019 Porsche Panamera Vs Tesla Model S: Exterior Style & Features
The 2019 Porsche Panamera looks just as good as any Porsche ever has, but it is even more sleek and sophisticated than ever. The updated exterior gives the Panamera more of a sporty feel, offering the smoothest lines of any sports car yet.
And with a sleek contour on either side, the Panamera appears lighter than ever. Customers in Beverly Hills, CA, will be promised confidence and style while driving the 2019 Panamera.
- Light strip on the rear end
- Slimline three-dimensional LED taillights with four-spot brake lights
- Multiple colors, custom colors available
- Panoramic sunroof with tinted glass panels
The 2019 Tesla Model S was designed with convenience in mind for customers in Beverly Hills, CA, as well as for speed and endurance. With a simplistic design and 19 – 21-inch wheels, the 2019 Tesla Model S will deliver every driver across the country with absolutely no fuss.
Drivers will feel light as air in the new Model S, and they will look impressive while doing so.
- Glass Roof
- Roof Rack Compatible
- 5 signature colors
- Automatic door handles
- Carbon fiber spoiler
2019 Porsche Panamera Vs Tesla Model S: Technology Features
The 2019 Porsche Panamera has top-tier technology features for every Porsche driver in Beverly Hills, CA.
The vehicle has state-of-the-art sound systems and entertainment through the entire vehicle, making every drive the most exciting experience for the Porsche driver and the passengers. Every drive will be a party.
- BOSE Surround Sound System
- 14 amplifier channels with 710 watt output
- 160-watt passive subwoofer box
- AudioPilot Noise Compensation Technology
- Burmester High-End 3D Surround Sound System
- Porsche Rear Seat Entertainment
The 2019 Tesla Model S has the latest, most impressive technology features for the customer in Beverly Hills, CA.
With features such as the pristine sound system—which features 11 speakers with neodymium magnets and an 8-inch subwoofer—the Model S has virtually everything the sports car owner could imagine wanting or needing.
- 17-inch touchscreen
- Advanced noise suppression engineering
- FM radio and Bluetooth connectivity
- Sound system, 11 speakers with neodymium magnets
- 8-inch subwoofer