New Vehicle Special Offers
2021 Porsche Lease Offers | Los Angeles, CA
If you’re thinking about leasing a new Porsche Cayenne, Taycan, Macan, Panamera, 911, or 718, take a look at what Beverly Hills Porsche has to offer.
Not sure if leasing is right for you? Learn about the key advantages to determine if they make sense for your lifestyle.
Benefits to Leasing
- Stay current with the latest Porsche models and features.
If you prefer to change your vehicle every couple of years, a lease may be a financially prudent move. Or perhaps you own a business, and your accountant recommends a vehicle lease over a depreciating asset. When you lease, you’re paying for the vehicle you use.
- Experience a higher level of flexibility.
With a preferred lease from Porsche, you’ll find flexible terms and mileage options ― and no security deposit requirements. You can also choose a single lease payment option rather than the standard month-to-month lease payment arrangement.
- Manage your budget with lower monthly payments.
If you do choose a monthly lease payment schedule, your payments will be less than they would be if you had chosen a purchase financing plan. And you do not have a security deposit with a Porsche Financial Services lease.
- If you still love your Porsche at lease-end, exercise the option to buy it.
Turn your Porsche in at the lease-end date or, if you want to keep it, purchase it outright. The vehicle’s residual value is set at the time the lease agreement is put in force; you may find the current residual value makes purchasing the vehicle a wise choice.
- Avoid the uncertainty of resale value.
A lease agreement takes into account the vehicle’s residual value, so you do not have to be concerned with what that value is when you turn the vehicle in at lease end.
- If the vehicle is damaged or stolen during your lease, all is not lost.
Accidents and theft happen. If your leased Porsche is damaged beyond repair or is stolen, as long as the terms and conditions of the lease agreement have been complied with, Porsche Financial Services will waive the difference between the amount you receive from your insurance settlement and the outstanding balance on your lease.
Enjoy the perks of being part of the Porsche family. You’ll have access to loyalty programs such as:
- Welcome to Porsche Program – get help leaving your current lease with a competing brand
- Loyalty Waiver Program – have excess wear charges waived on your current lease when you’re ready to lease or finance your next Porsche
- End of Term Lease Loyalty Program – upgrade or switch between Porsche models
When it’s time to return your Porsche at lease-end, follow the process that is outlined in your lease agreement or contact us if you want to exercise your option to purchase it outright.
You may consider, when you’re choosing a lease plan, to preserve the performance and appearance of your leased Porsche car or SUV with a Porsche Protection Plan. Whichever product you choose, terms and payment arrangements can be added to your financing contract. Ask a Beverly Hills Porsche team member for more information.