It’s time to get your growing family into a larger vehicle. The good news is that you don’t have to be seen driving around in a minivan. Keep the performance and precision that you’ve grown used to with Porsche sports cars, and add the capacity and versatility you need to make it through your daily drive. The new Porsche Cayenne is the perfect marriage of German-engineered performance and functional safety and storage. Two of the most popular versions available at Beverly Hills Porsche in Los Angeles, CA are the GTS and Turbo. Learn more about how they’re similar and different below, and then locate your performance SUV in our new inventory
2018 Porsche Cayenne GTS vs. 2018 Porsche Cayenne Turbo: Similarities
The 2018 Porsche Cayenne GTS and Turbo share several key features that will make your daily drive much more convenient and connected. Similar systems and elements available with both Cayenne models are as follows:
- 23.6 cu. ft. of cargo space with all seats in place and a maximum cargo capacity of 60.2 cu. ft. are included with both Cayenne models.
- Seating for up to five adult passengers is standard.
- An AWD drivetrain is paired with an 8-speed Tiptronic S shiftable automatic transmission.
- Navigation and parking assistance are standard.
- Porsche Connect adds advanced connectivity with Apple CarPlay® integration
2018 Porsche Cayenne GTS vs. 2018 Porsche Cayenne Turbo: Differences
While the new Porsche Cayenne GTS and Turbo have a lot in common, there are important differences for you to consider. Take a look at the unique options and performance features, and then find your 2018 Porsche Cayenne in the inventory at our dealership. Differences between the popular Porsche performance SUVs include:
|2018 Porsche Cayenne Model
|Porsche Cayenne GTS
- Accelerate from 0-60 MPH in 4.9 seconds and reach a top track speed of 163 MPH
- Turbocharged 3.6L V6 engine producing 440 HP
- 20-in. RS Spyder design wheels
- Porsche Traction Management and air suspension with leveling system and height adjustment
|Porsche Cayenne Turbo
- Accelerate from 0-60 MPH in 4.1 seconds and reach a top track speed of 177 MPH
- Twin-turbocharged 4.8L V8 engine capable of 520 HP
- 21-in. Cayenne Turbo wheels with wheel arch extensions
- Adaptive Sport Seats with 18-way adjustment and memory package
- Leather interior
- Porsche surface coated brakes
- 4D Chassis Control
Test Drive a New Performance SUV at Beverly Hills Porsche
Whether you want the Cayenne Inventory
or Cayenne Turbo
, Beverly Hills Porsche in Los Angeles, CA has the new performance SUV that matches your active lifestyle. Find your Cayenne in our new inventory
, and then contact a brand ambassador through our test drive form
or by phone at (888) 391-3469
to get in the driver’s seat. The convenience and performance that only a new Cayenne can deliver is a click away with our Porsche dealership!