Engineered to deliver the performance that only a Porsche can provide and the interior space your active lifestyle requires, the new Macan is ideal for career-first professionals and growing families. However, which package is right for you? The Macan S and Macan have a lot to offer, but how are they different? Continue reading to learn about unique features and similarities of the two popular trim levels. Once you have a better idea of what to expect when you’re behind the wheel, find yours in the new inventory
at Beverly Hills Porsche in Los Angeles.
2018 Porsche Macan vs. 2018 Porsche Macan S: Similarities
Developed with the exact same dimensions, you can handle important materials for work or an extra suitcase or two for your weekend excursions in either the new Porsche Macan or Macan S. Vital similarities between the two Macan trim levels are as follows:
- Both models provide Porsche Traction Management with all-wheel drive capability
- Sueded microfiber and leather seating
- Seating capacity for five and 17.7 cu. ft. of cargo room
- 7-speed PDK transmission with auto start/stop function
- The Porsche Communication Management system
2018 Porsche Macan vs. 2018 Porsche Macan S: Differences
While the 2018 Porsche Macan and Macan S come with similar dimensions and amenities, these two crossover models feel very different from the driver’s seat. Unique features include:
- The Macan comes with a 2.0L four-cylinder turbocharged engine, while the Macan S offers a 3.0L twin-turbo V6 engine
- The Macan S can accelerate from 0-60 MPH in 5.2 seconds and has a top speed of 156 MPH. The Macan needs 6.3 seconds to get up to 60 MPH and goes up to 142 MPH
- If efficiency matters to your daily drive, the Macan gets 20 MPG city and 25 MPG highway. The Macan S isn’t as efficient and only gets 17 MPG city and 23 MPG highway
- Each model comes with its own unique wheel design
- The Macan S features a Piano Black interior finish with side window aluminum trim
Discover Your New Macan at Beverly Hills Porsche!
The Macan and Macan S are perfect for your daily foray onto the Southern California highway system. The carpool lane was never as stylish or dynamic as it is with a new Porsche Macan crossover. Find yours at Beverly Hills Porsche, and contact our team by phone at (888) 391-3469
or through our schedule test drive form
to get in the driver’s seat today!