Is it time to trade your sports car in for an SUV? If your family has outgrown your coupe, you can still have the performance and power that you’re used to. The 2018 Porsche Macan GTS
and Macan Turbo
are engineered to deliver the power and responsiveness that you’ve become accustomed to, while adding the size that your family requires. Get more details on the similarities and differences between the GTS and Turbo editions of the 2018 Porsche Macan, and then contact our team
to feel what it’s like behind the wheel.
2018 Porsche Macan GTS vs. 2018 Porsche Macan Turbo: Differences
The most noticeable difference between the GTS and Turbo editions of the 2018 Porsche Macan is in their power and performance, but that’s not the only unique feature between the two trim packages. Take a look at the special features between the two models, and then find yours in the inventory at Beverly Hills Porsche.
- The GTS edition comes with a 3.0L twin-turbo V6 engine, but the Macan Turbo has a larger 3.6L twin-turbo V6 engine
- The Turbo edition of the new Macan provides 400 horsepower and goes from 0-60 MPH in 4.6 seconds. The GTS has 360 HP and accelerates from 0-60 MPH in 5.0 seconds
- The Macan Turbo comes with 19-in. wheels, while the GTS features 20-in. RS Spyder Design wheels
- Tinted LED headlights with adaptive brake lights are exclusive to the GTS
- The leather interior package and Alcantara® roof lining are a standard feature for the Macan Turbo
2018 Porsche Macan GTS vs. 2018 Porsche Macan Turbo: Similarities
While the 2018 Porsche Macan Turbo and Macan GTS have different powertrains, they do share several similar features. From the impressive adaptive suspension to the advanced multimedia system, the GTS and Turbo are designed to give you the convenience and comfort you deserve. Important similarities are as follows:
- Porsche Traction Management with active all-wheel drive
- 7-speed PDK transmission with Auto Start Stop function
- Porsche Communication Management system
- Bi-Xenon headlights in black with Porsche Dynamic Light System
- Brushed aluminum interior package
- Park Assist front and rear parking system
Get Up To Speed In a New Porsche Macan GTS or Turbo!
If performance truly matters to you, the 2018 Macan GTS
or Macan Turbo
are ideal for providing the drivability you want with the size you need. Discover your new Porsche SUV
at our dealership in Los Angeles, and then get in touch with a product specialist to get in the driver’s seat. Contact our team by phone at (888) 391-3469
or through our test-drive form
to get into your new Porsche performance SUV today.