Porsche Car Repair Shop in Los Angeles, CA
The most important thing to remember after getting into an accident is to keep calm. Keep calm and call Eli's Collision Repair. Keep the following information in mind as it provides valuable information on what you need to do after an accident, as well as why it's important to take your Porsche to a Porsche Approved Collision Center.
Suggested steps to take after being involved in a collision:
- No matter how small the accident, make sure you are in a safe, well-lit area
- Make sure everyone is okay, then call the police.
- Write down the names and phone numbers (include witnesses and those who are injured). Take pictures of both vehicles
- Contact Porsche Roadside Assistance at 1-800-PORSCHE (Porsche's Roadside Assistance program is available for the duration of the New Vehicle Warranty, as well as the duration of Porsche's Pre-Owned Vehicle Warranty)
- Have your vehicle towed to Elis Collision Repair.
Why demand repairs from a Porsche Approved Collision Center?
- They follow Porsche's strict recommendations on collision repairs that are used to return your Porsche back to its specifications.
- They employ technicians that are qualified to repair your Porsche since they must adhere to strict training requirements and certifications.
- They use genuine Porsche parts for repairs which helps maintain your Porsche's high standards of performance and quality.
- They have made the extensive investments required to provide their technicians with the equipment and resources that Porsche requires for collision repairs on Porsche vehicles.
Why should I go to Eli's Collision Repair?
- Porsche Approved Collision Center
- Commitment to use Porsche Genuine Parts
- Dealership Recommended
- I-CAR Gold class facility
- Employs ASE master certified technicians
Eli's Collision Repair can offer the following services:
- Auto Body and Paint Work
- Collision Repairs
- Paintless Dent Removal (PDR)
- Wheel Surface Repairs
- Detailing and Polishing
- Headlight Restoration
- Pre-lease Inspections
- Post Repair Inspections
Porsche Approved Collision Center for Beverly Hills Porsche. Please contact Eli's directly to schedule your body work.
Eli's Collision Repair
8435 West 3rd St.
Los Angeles, CA 90048